Huang Dang partiality – Shaolin football also wins… Huang Sunhong Ho wins 3-1 away to China

China’s wild fouls and outrageous officiating were not enough to overcome the stark difference in quality. Hwang Sun-hong’s men’s soccer team came out on top and defeated China’s Asian Games team on home soil.

Hwang Sun-hong’s South Korea U-20 soccer team earned a 3-1 victory over China in the Hangzhou Asian Games soccer team’s exhibition match at Jinhua Stadium in China on Friday at 7 p.m. (KST).

South Korea fielded an U-24 squad with no wildcards (players aged 25 and over), while Asian Games hosts China started all three of their wildcards. After a 0-0 first half, Korea took control in the second half.

In particular, South Korea had to deal with some rough fouls from their opponents early in the game. In the first half alone, Song Min-kyu (Jeonbuk Hyundai) went down twice and had to be stretchered off in pain. To add insult to injury, Uhm Won-sang (Ulsan Hyundai) had to be substituted in the second half.

The team also suffered from some ridiculously biased calls from the Chinese referees, who disallowed a goal when a cross came in after the ball had already crossed the goal line. However, despite the so-called Shaolin football and favoritism, Hwang Sun-hong Ho was able to pull out the win.

In preparation for the Hangzhou Asian Games in September, Hwang is playing a two-game series against China to get used to the local conditions. He will play the second game on Sept. 19 at 8:35 p.m. at the same venue.

South Korea deployed a 4-2-3-1 formation with Chun Sung-hoon (Incheon United) leading the line, with Song Min-kyu, Ko Young-joon (Pohang Steelers) and Yang Hyun-joon (Gangwon FC) in the second line. Jung Ho-yeon (Gwangju FC) and Kim Bong-soo (Jeju United) lined up in the midfield, while Lee Tae-seok (FC Seoul), Lee Jae-ik (Seoul Eland), Lee Han-beom (Seoul), and Hwang Jae-won (Daegu FC) lined up in defense. Lee Kwang-yeon (Gangwon) was in goal.

The first half saw Korea dominate possession but fail to create any chances due to China’s tight defense. After Lee Han-beom threatened the opponent’s goal in the sixth minute of the first half when he made a slight change of direction on a corner kick, the Koreans struggled to defend until the middle of the first half.

However, Song Min-gyu’s mid-range shot was directed straight at the keeper and Jung Ho-yeon’s shot from the left side of the penalty box after receiving a penetrating pass was deflected by the defense.

Rather than decisive chances, the players had to contend with rough tackles from the opposition. Song Min-gyu cried out in pain after being tackled from behind, while Ko Young-joon also went down after being hit in the knee, but the Chinese referee only issued one warning to the Chinese player.

At the start of the second half, head coach Hwang Sun-hong took a penalty kick. There was a major change in attacking resources, including Uhm Won-sang and Jung Woo-young (Freiburg). Jung Woo-young shook up the defense in the fourth minute of the second half by attempting a Caesar kick from inside the penalty box.

In the sixth minute of the second half, the relay goals started to come. Kim Bong-soo delivered a long pass from the halfway line, and Uhm Won-sang found the space behind the defense. She broke the balance with an exquisite shot over the goalkeeper. Three minutes later, after receiving a penetrating pass from Jung Ho-yeon, Uhm Won-sang rattled the opponent’s net with a left-footed shot.

With momentum on their side, Korea extended their lead in the 16th minute of the second half through a fantastic goal by Jung Woo-young. After receiving the ball on the left flank, he drove into the center and unleashed a bold right-footed mid-range shot that rattled the net.

It was a three-goal lead in no time, and the Chinese referee made a bizarre call. As China fought back, they broke down the flank and a cross came in after the ball had completely crossed the goal line, resulting in a header in the box. However, the Chinese referee allowed the goal to stand. Both the head and assistant referees were Chinese, and VAR was not used in this match.

China’s cross just before Korea’s goal. The ball crossed the goal line completely, but the Chinese referee allowed the goal to stand. Photo: Cap from the replay

Later on, Uhm Won-sang went down after colliding with an opponent, and she had to be substituted to end the game. It was a bitter pill to swallow as she had been performing well for her club, Ulsan, in addition to her multi-goal day.먹튀검증

After Uhm Won-sang was substituted, the game went into a lull. China tried to close the gap, but the Korean defense was not easily distracted. On the other hand, the attack, led by Jung Woo-young, was not able to translate into additional goals. Kim Tae-hyun’s header from a corner kick in the 40th minute went wide of the target.

As the game drew to a close, South Korea remained steady in possession. China pressed and tried to find an equalizer, but it was not to be. China’s rough fouls continued until the final minutes of the game. Eventually, the referee blew the whistle and the game ended with a 3-1 victory for Korea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *